Many entrepreneurs who appear on Shark Tank want to get their products on retail store shelves; they could use Retail MBA! Time after time, business owners in the Tank ask the Sharks for assistance opening doors to major retail buyers. With the Retail MBA, you don’t need a Shark!
The Retail MBA program is taught by Karen Waksman.
A bit about Karen Waksman…
- Entrepreneur Magazine featured Karen as the ‘Ask the Pro‘ expert on the subject of Getting Your Product Sold at Retail.
- MSNBC featured Karen as one of their experts on selling products to retail in their new book “It’s Your Business.” This book is based on MSNBC’s longest running series called ‘Your Business’! Best-Selling Authors such as Guy Kawasaki are featured experts in the book as well!
- About.com (New York Times Company) Expert:Karen Waksman was the Wholesale Product Expert for About.com. About.com reaches nearly 40MM unique visitors a month and is a top 30 site in the US.
- Commissioned by the Consumer Electronics Association to train members on how to get products into retailers. Karen is also a speaker at CES. CES is the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow that boosts more than 150,000 attendees at their annual event! CES also profiled Karen Waksman in their magazine…Click on this link to read about it: CES/Karen Waksman Profile
- Was asked by Stanford University to teach the Product For Profit class (How to Sell Products to Major Retailers…No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required) and is also a student mentor for their Product Realization Network group.
- Karen teaches her popular course ‘Getting Your Products Sold at Retail’ for the National Hardware Show, International Home and Houseware Show, Alibaba.com, US Patent Office, Small Business Administration, SBDC, University of Chicago, Inventor Associations throughout the country and much more!
- United Inventors Association Blogger: Proud member of UIA and writes a ‘Just Ask Karen’ blog monthly for them. UIA is one of the world’s largest inventors associations!
- InventorSpot.com Writer: Blogger for the #1 inventor site on the web (most popular inventor site in the world)!
What is Retail MBA?
Retail MBA is a course, taught by Karen. She teaches thousands of entrepreneurs each year how to get their products on the shelves at major retailers like Wal-Mart, Sears, Whole Foods, Walgreens, COSTCO, Home Depot and more. I n her introductory, free training webinar, she teaches:
- How the Buying Process Works at Major Retailers
- What Makes a Retail Buyer More Inclined to Buy
- How to Get a Meeting With a Chain Store Buyer
- What NOT to Do When Selling to Chain Stores
- Tips and Strategies on How to Get Started Today!
Once you complete the course, you’ll have your own “Retail MBA” and you’ll be ready to put your product in front of millions of retail buyers in the biggest and best retailers in the world.